17 April 2017

Putting it all together

As discussed in my last post, this pattern will be updated from now until the end of the quilt as I decide how it will go together.

Again we have been dealing with a few family issues and people being unwell including me now with Mo kindly sharing a cold with me this Easter.  I hope to get back out to the sewing room today for more background blocks.  There is lots of them so they will keep you busy.  



Here are the first 2 blocks all finished.  I now have to decide about the centre row and how that will come together, it will have a border of blocks as well I am just unsure how big the two side blocks will end up being and wether they will be enough room for another 2 celtic knots or not.  

Its was hubby's birthday yesterday and Mo has been baking again.  




She made him a cake that looks like a pizza 😜

1 comment:

essay best said...

Not only your patterns but the colours are so eye catching. Cake looks yummy and I am sure it tasted delicious too. Warm wishes for your health.