31 December 2016

Shop Reorganisation

I have done a bit of reorganisation of my shop site.  I have divided the BOM programs into their own category so that all the patterns for each quilt can be found on the one page.  This should make it easier for you to purchase parts of a particular quilt if you want.

The way I have set it up may be problem as I create more quilts as there is only a limited number of categories but hopefully etsy will have a few more improvements by the time I need more space.  They have been continually improving how the website works and I am glad I took the leap to create an individual website through their tools as I only have to maintain items in etsy and my shop website mirrors what is their.  

A great recent improvement is that you don't have to become a member of etsy now to purchase from my shop site which should be helpful improve sales.  www.seabreezequilts.com.au

So check out the shop and let me know what you think.  Remember tomorrow the final block of Bee Inspired will be taken down and be available for purchase only so download today for free.  

No comments: